We are a growing, thriving, family oriented auto repair company with productive, learning, high-earning, trusted employees and happy, loyal promoter customers!
We have 3 Automotive Repair shops locally – in Mount Vernon, Oak Harbor, and Sedro Woolley. If you have experience in Auto Repair, We have a great team and great pay and benefits.
COMPANY MATCH 401k RETIREMENT ACCOUNT!
UP TO $900.00 PRODUCTION BONUS EVERY 2 WEEKS!
ORGANIZED AND FRONT STAFF IS GREAT AT WHAT THEY DO!
VERY COMPETITIVE PAY STRUCTURE
LIFE INSURANCE/ DISABILITY INSURANCE PAID BY COMPANY
INSURANCE ON TECH TOOLS
HEALTH INSURANCE WITH DENTAL BENEFIT
WE PAY FOR TRAINING AND CERTIFICATIONS
WE WILL PAY TO MOVE YOUR TOOLBOX!
Are you interested in talking?
My cell number is 360-420-5700, and you may call or text.
We know how valuable good technicians are to our business. We keep the drama out of the shop and focus on creating a productive environment where everybody treats each other with respect. A happy shop is a productive shop, right?
My questions for you are: are you ready for a change? Are you tired of not being appreciated? Want to work in a clean and organized shop where you can focus on fixing cars without the daily drama? Not planning to bring us your own drama?
We are a high production shop that is a perfect fit for anybody looking to earn a good living and not have to work on the weekends.
If you are looking for a change in employment I’d like the opportunity to present our company as an option. If you aren’t looking but you know another tech who is looking, I’ll give you a $500 cash “Thank you” for the referral if we hire your guy (or gal).
Thank you for your time. I look forward to the opportunity to speak with you.
The Technician is a key role for Gateway Automotive. You are responsible for performing inspections and recommending diagnosis, repairs and maintenance on customer vehicles. You will drive customer satisfaction by addressing customer concerns completely – and test drive each vehicle after the repair. You will be responsible for completing repairs on time and correctly the first time.
1. Inspecting vehicles thoroughly to find cause and extent of current failures as well as other potential issues likely to be faced soon.
2. Assist Lube Techs and Apprentice Techs in properly inspecting vehicles with Oil Changes or Annual Maintenance Inspections.
3. Utilize Digital Vehicle Inspections to document your diagnosis and communicate inspection results with Service Director.
4. Once authorized, repair or maintain the vehicle to manufacturer and company standards, and within the described timeframe determined by you and the Service Director.
5. Diagnosing, repairing or maintaining customer vehicles in a manner as to meet personal production goals and assist in meeting the production goals of the company.
6. Maintain the cleanliness of the customer’s vehicle and the cleanliness of your work area and the shop.
7. Test drive vehicles before and after the repair.
8. Purchase, maintain and upgrade your personal tools as necessary to perform your duties.
9. Maintain and safeguard the company’s tools and equipment used to perform your duties.
10. Continue your education and training to be equipped to perform technician duties now and prepare for future growth.
Must have and maintain a Driver’s license in good standing.
Must have current technician skillset and be willing to learn and grow.
Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
Must have problem solving ability
Must have proficiency in reading and analyzing scan tool data
Must have excellent people & communication skills
Must be mature, flexible, self-motivated
Must have good mobility and dexterity and be able to stand or sit for long periods of time and must be able to lift 50 pounds.
Philosophy of the Position
Your main job is to thoroughly look vehicles over (you should find all current problems as well as potential problems that the customer will need to deal with before long) to determine what is necessary to keep them in proper operating condition, as well as diagnose customers concerns regarding their vehicles. Studies have shown that the average car on the road has 8 hours of underperformed maintenance or repairs needed. The customer’s greatest benefit to bringing their cars to us for maintenance is the opportunity to have an ASE Certified Technician regularly inspecting their vehicle. A vehicle should always leave us safer and more reliable than when it arrived.
Tony Demoro’s “FIVE STAR TRANSMISSION”, a place to call home where employees stay for years! As a leader in the...Apply For This Job
Looking to hire a professional full time transmission technician. Both Builder and R+R positions are available. Experience is REQUIRED. We...Apply For This Job
We are looking to add another general technician to our work family. If interested please email....Apply For This Job
We do a lot of transmission installs, cooler lines, differentials, transfer cases and general repair....Apply For This Job
Top pay for builders and R&R guys. No weekends, hi tech shops extremely fast paced. three shops, bonuses, climate control,...Apply For This Job