Actively seeking an automotive & transmission technician in the Alabama area.
Must have 5+ years experience in removing and replacing transmissions.
Duties to include:
1) Repairs manual and automatic transmissions in automobiles, buses, trucks, and other automotive vehicles: Raises automotive vehicle, using jacks or hoists, and removes transmission, using mechanic’s handtools.
2) Disassembles transmission unit and replaces broken or worn parts, such as bands, gears, seals, and valves.
3) Adjusts pumps, bands, and gears as required, using wrenches.
4) Installs repaired transmission and fills it with specified fluid.
5) Adjusts operating linkage and tests operation on road.
6) May adjust carburetor.
7) May verify idle speed of motor, using equipment, such as tachometer, making required adjustments.
8) May specialize in repair of automatic transmissions and be designated Automatic-Transmission Mechanic.
Busy, well established Transmission repair shop in Burleson Texas is looking for an experienced R&R Technician. You must be able...Apply For This Job
Brevard County’s largest and highest rated transmission & drive train facility is looking for an additional builder to meet our...Apply For This Job
Transmission Rebuilder . Looking for an Experienced Transmission builder. We offer competitive salary ,paid vacations and sick leave ....Apply For This Job
Builder that can order parts and work good with others. No drugs...Apply For This Job
We are a family owned and operated business since 1998 with a great reputation. We are in need of an...Apply For This Job