Actively seeking an automotive & transmission technician in the Alabama area.
Must have 5+ years experience in removing and replacing transmissions.
Duties to include:
1) Repairs manual and automatic transmissions in automobiles, buses, trucks, and other automotive vehicles: Raises automotive vehicle, using jacks or hoists, and removes transmission, using mechanic’s handtools.
2) Disassembles transmission unit and replaces broken or worn parts, such as bands, gears, seals, and valves.
3) Adjusts pumps, bands, and gears as required, using wrenches.
4) Installs repaired transmission and fills it with specified fluid.
5) Adjusts operating linkage and tests operation on road.
6) May adjust carburetor.
7) May verify idle speed of motor, using equipment, such as tachometer, making required adjustments.
8) May specialize in repair of automatic transmissions and be designated Automatic-Transmission Mechanic.
Build transmission...Apply For This Job
ABLE TO R&R ALL TYPSE OF TRANSMISSIONS – FRONT WHEEL DRIVE – 4X4 – REAR WHEEL DRIVE – ABLE TO...Apply For This Job
Quality Transmission Service in anchorage,Alaska, is hiring for a builder.Top pay and relocation assistance. Anchorage is a great place to...Apply For This Job
Come Live and enjoy the white sandy beaches in the Panhandle of Florida, Thrive at the busiest Transmission Shop in...Apply For This Job
This is a transteam test site for employers...Apply For This Job