High volume, family owned Engine & Transmission repair shops are looking to fill mechanic positions. Location in Pinellas Park near Ulmerton and 49th St N.
• Professional grade tools
• Experience problem solving mechanical/electrical diagnostics
• Ability to inspect, diagnose and repair vehicle automotive systems and use scan-tools.
• ECU/PCM reprogramming/flashing experience a plus.
• Valid driver’s license
• Inspect, diagnose and repair automotive systems including: engine, transmission and electrical
• Explain problems discovered during vehicle inspection to service advisor
• Remove and install transmissions and engines
• Record findings so that necessary customer estimates and proper repairs can be made.
What We Offer
• Full time hours
• Competitive compensation package
• Ongoing training
• Daytime/Weekday work hours (NO Saturday/Sunday)
Engine and Transmission Center
10871 49th St N Clearwater/Pinellas Park, FL 33762
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 – $18.00 per hour
Monday through Friday work week with paid benefits including vacation and holiday pay....Apply For This Job
Kimmer Transmission is currently seeking an R&R or swing man to become an integral part of our team. We work...Apply For This Job
Immediate Opening for : Experienced Transmission R&R Tech. Front Wheel, 4 WD, AWD .Call 406-256-9107...Apply For This Job
We are a growing, thriving, family oriented auto repair company with productive, learning, high-earning, trusted employees and happy, loyal promoter...Apply For This Job
TRANSMISSION INSTALLER / GENERAL MECHANIC Immediate opening available. looking for an EXPERANCED mechanic with TRANSMISSION EXPERANCE. Position is for mostly...Apply For This Job
Top Pay and Benefits for experienced Builders & Installers & General Mechanics, Company offers two weeks Paid Vacation, as well...Apply For This Job